Sunday, May 26, 2013

2dp3dt

2dp3dt… that means 2 Days Post 3 Day Transfer. I’m still in bed. I know I know - there is no documented proof that being on bed rest for any length of time will help these magic beans stick but it makes me feel better. So here I am, day three in bed. (day of transfer, yesterday and today). The center said I only had to stay off my feet for two days but I am staying in bed one more day (and maybe tomorrow since it’s Memorial Day). I’d stay in bed until the pregnancy test if I thought it would help. Haha. I’m also not feeling that well and I believe it’s because of the progesterone in oil (PIO - the hubs has to give me a shot in the upper butt area every night until I have the pregnancy test on June 4th).

At first I thought I might have OHSS(ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome) meaning that my ovaries were getting bigger and they could, worst case scenario, burst. But I didn’t have a fever and I hadn’t gained an unusual amount of weight in a short length of time. So of course I turned to my friend… Google.

Well well well… after my search I learned that how I was feeling may very well be from the PIO. Almost crippling stomach cramps, constipation, nausea and my nipples are so sore that even my shirt brushing against them sends a shock of pain. Fun times. But if this is what I need to go through for this pregnancy to happen then I will do what ever it takes.

I have been laying in bed catching up with the many items on my DVR and obsessing over pregnancy, babies, and child care items on Pinterst. Man that site is addicting! I also haven’t been able to stop staring at my ultrasound and the pic of the magic beans before they were transferred. I talk to them a lot, telling them how much we love them and how much we want them. I even have been dreaming about being pregnant and decorating the nursery… as of now it’s just a mostly empty room that we haven’t done anything with because “it will be the nursery someday.”

Praying that the magic bean(s) stick… please God please.

No comments:

Post a Comment