Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Just one of them things...that a girl goes through..."

A coworker texted me today and asked if everything was ok, that I seem kind of quiet lately and a little down. Geesh I thought I was hiding it well! I think now that I don't really have anyone to talk to about all this that I'm just turning in on myself - I really need to blog more to get this all out. I walk on my lunch with two friends and one of them just got pregnant at the same clinic, doing the same thing that we're doing. We used to gripe, bitch and generally get our frustrations off our chests about all this infertility nonsense but now I don't feel comfortable doing that because she got that golden ticket- haha.  I am over the moon happy for her, even more so because I know of her struggles, I just don't want her to feel bad when I complain about all this crap that I'm still going through.  Does that make sense?

8 days since our last IUI...8 more days to wait to get my blood test to see if it worked this time. Wishing...praying...hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment