Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Acu/ Chiro Update

Just a quick acupuncture/ chiropractic update! I had an x-ray on Monday and it showed that I have arthritis in my lower back :/ All stemming from that damn accident in 1998 (the gift that keeps on freaking giving!). The chiropractor said that it makes sense that I haven’t gotten pregnant… that with the inflammation and pain I’ve had (for years) in my back I’m not getting enough blood flow to my uterus, that the pain receptors in my brain are sending it to my lower back and away from my uterus… I just thought I had lower back pain because I sit at a computer all day… oh and because I’m a fat a$$. LOL!

Lord I pray that he’s right and what he’s doing at my appointments works. He said that he’s had a lot of patients come to him for infertility and there are a bunch of pictures of different babies in his office (I am optimistically assuming that they are satisfied patients saying thank you, haha).

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment