Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What A WW Find!

I am going to try and do a post (my goal is weekly but that will depend on how busy I am) of a great Weight Watchers friendly item that I have found. As I’ve said before – any product that I write about are something that I use/have tried in real life and I am in no way compensated for it.

Nestle Coffee-Mate Sugar Free Coffee Creamer



YOU GUYS… this stuff… OMG.
The good news… ZERO Points Plus for 1tbsp! The other good news? Only 1 Points Plus for 2 and even 3 tablespoons! With my giant (decaf) coffee mugs, who I am fooling that I’m only using 1tbsp?



These are the only two flavors I have tried but seriously… they do not disappoint. I saw the Peppermint Mocha at the grocery store and what I have been doing recently is scanning the bar codes (with my WW app) of items that I think look really good that I am not too sure what a points disaster they may be. This way if they are way too many points to be worth it I say to myself, “now I know.” If the temptation ever arises in the future I can make a wise choice because I will know what I’m dealing with.

Anyway – these flavored coffee creamers always look so good and I have scanned them in the past and saw that they were sometimes 2 and even 3 points for 1 tablespoon! Not worth it. But the sugar-free version… let me check this out. Happy Day! Zero Points Plus for 1 tablespoon and 1 Points Plus for 3 tablespoons? Totally worth it. I have tried the regular version of the Italian Sweet Cream and I think they taste exactly the same. Granted, the ingredient list is filled with some not so desirable items (corn syrup being one, sigh) but I figure if I’m using it once a day (if that) it can’t be that bad? It definitely doesn’t make me feel like I am missing out on any of that delicious seasonal coffees (try looking up a Dunkin Pumpkin Latte or a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha… yowza).

No comments:

Post a Comment