Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Winter Summer Clothes Shuffle - part deux

It was a mere 5 months ago that I was talking about the big change over from Summer / Winter clothes… how every time I go through this I think, “next time I do this I will definitely be pregnant and have maternity clothes in the mix…”
So much has happened in that time frame, so much heart break.  I am now getting ready to change over my clothes and once again the same thoughts are rolling around in my head… I feel like I’m just setting myself up for another let down.  I’m really trying to not put all my eggs in one basket (no pun intended) with this upcoming IVF since it’s the last one our insurance covers.  I’m getting a little anxious and trying not to think about it but of course that’s easier said than done. 
I sat outside on my lunch today with M -she’s closing in on her final 4wks of pregnancy and can no longer walk on lunch because she gets out of breath and crampy.  While we were sitting there, 3 pregnant woman walked by and 2 of them I had not until that moment known were pregnant.  Ugh.  I just think I am having one of those days where everywhere I look there is another pregnant lady and I am just so envious…
I think I need to go home, sit on our deck with the hubster (and a big glass of wine) and relax…

No comments:

Post a Comment